Digital technologies are an essential resource within school environments, both from an educational point of view and administrative management. Digital skills training for school staff is essential to improve the services offered to the school community, furthering a positive impact on school management and its users.
The course aims at:
- deepen knowledge about all those technology instruments useful for design an integrated-didactic enriched by multimedia tools.
- develop and enhance ICT skills in order to be able to implement innovative and learner-centered teaching methods and techniques; generate ready‐to‐use materials as supportive tools to run quality .
Moreover, the use of digital tools allows teachers to carry out active and collaborative lessons as well as to collaborate effectively with colleagues.
Essenia UETP strongly believes in innovation and promotion of digital technologies. We are directly engaged in innovations for development: Essenia UETP has been project-coordinator of Erasmus+ KA2 “S.P.R.E.A.D.” project, whose aim regards, indeed, digital skills improvement for of our staff and teachers.
- Digital skills and school organization
- Digital infrastructure, devices and digital environment
- Organization of offices and administrative choices
Free time activity included: visit to Amalfi-coast
- Recipients: Headmasters, teachers and any other school staff
- Duration: 6 days
- Language: English/Italian
- Teaching methods: classroom lectures, group work, workshops
- Materials and technologies used: LIM, slide, tablet, pc, web
- Venue: Salerno, Italy
- Date 1st edition: 27/07/2020 – 31/07/2020
- Registration end date 1st edition:17/07/2020
- Date 2nd edition: 08/03/2021 – 12/03/2021
- Registration end date 2nd edition: 29/01/2021
- Price: 420,00 Euro
Essenia UETP is observing all the necessary public health measures in compliance with EU and Italian governments regulations to combat the spread of Covid-19. Our courses are thus transferred online in distance learning mode providing virtual mobility. We are preparing to resume in-class lessons, when the emergency will end.Tuition-fee and course duration change based on online course delivery method:
Online course Duration: 20 hours per 5 days, 4 hours per day, from Monday to Friday
Online course Fee: € 350,00
If a schedule-change is needed, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will consider any participants request.