Essenia UETP offers a course that is specifically designed for foreigners at any level of linguistic competences: from beginners (A1) to advanced (C2).The course aims to improve the Italian language knowledge.
Our Italian language course offers the opportunity to acquire and improve the four language skills, listening, reading, writing and speaking, all of them needed to reach an adequate language competence. In addition, participants will have the opportunity to learn Italian non-verbal communication codes, through the knowledge of different aspects of Italian culture, lifestyle and society. All participants will learn new words and how to use them in the right context, understand written texts, improve pronunciation.
The Italian Language course is divided in two modules:
- Introduction to Italian language
- Language practice
Free time activity included: visit to Amalfi-coast.
- Recipients: Headmasters, teachers and any other school staff
- Duration: 6 days
- Language: English/Italian
- Teaching methods: classroom lectures, group work, workshops
- Materials and technologies used: LIM, slide, tablet, pc, web
- Venue: Salerno, Italy
- Date 1st edition: 06/07/2020 – 10/07/2020
- Registration end date 1st edition: 26/06/2020
- Date 2nd edition: 23/11/2020 – 27/11/2020
- Registration end date 2nd edition: 13/11/2020
- Price: 420,00 Euro
- Essenia UETP is observing all the necessary public health measures in compliance with EU and Italian governments regulations to combat the spread of Covid-19. Our courses are thus transferred online in distance learning mode providing virtual mobility. We are preparing to resume in-class lessons, when the emergency will end.Tuition-fee and course duration change based on online course delivery method:
Online course Duration: 20 hours per 5 days, 4 hours per day, from Monday to Friday
Online course Fee: € 350,00
If a schedule-change is needed, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will consider any participants request.