Career guidance consists of a range of services that can help people successfully manage their career development and then find a job. In fact, professional development is the process through which the individual’s work identity emerges. This process can be quite difficult, that is why people can benefit from guidance. The aim of career guidance is to provide support to people during the job-search phase.
Essenia UETP, among other things, is specialized in offering career guidance services, especially for young people. Moreover, Essenia UETP is a partner of the Erasmus + KA2 project “Path 4 Career” that aims to find a solution for faster insertion of adults and achieving career goals by harmonizing the skills of graduates with those required by employers.
Through the use of different tools, the course will provide useful information to those who want to know the techniques to offer career guidance. Participants will learn how: develop a career plan; guide people to make valid decisions; learn how to write effective curriculum.
- Key concepts: career consulting; career development; career management
- Creating career planning and implementing career plans
- Soft skills in career management
- Intership as a tool to start a career
Free time activity included: visit to Amalfi-coast
- Recipients: Headmasters, teachers and any other school staff
- Duration: 6 days
- Language: English/Italian
- Teaching methods: classroom lectures, group work, workshops
- Materials and technologies used: LIM, slide, tablet, pc, web
- Venue: Salerno, Italy
- Date: 3-8 June 2019 – 2-7 September 2019
- Registration end date: 3 May – 2 August
- Price: 420,00 Euro
If a schedule-change is needed, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will consider any participants request.