Essenia UETP offers a course addressed to organizations, companies, entities and individuals who want to acquire and make their own the best and most updated techniques and strategies for organizing training courses that meet the highest quality standards..
The primary objective is to provide basic knowledge on the necessary processes for the planning and development of a training course addressed to a wider audience. Particular attention will be given to the sharing of methods, tools, evaluation and collection of information useful for the proper delivery of a training course as well as of the best strategies to be put in place, also making use of techniques and tools specific of the new media.
- Introduction and general characteristics
- Design and structure of a training course course
- Management, Monitoring, Evaluation
Free time activity included: visit to Amalfi-coast.
- Recipients: Headmasters, teachers and any other school staff
- Duration: 6 days
- Language: English/Italian
- Teaching methods: classroom lectures, group work, workshops
- Materials and technologies used: LIM, slide, tablet, pc, web
- Venue: Salerno, Italy
- Date 1st edition: 29/06/2020 – 03/07/2020
- Registration end date 1st edition: 19/06/2020
- Date 2nd edition: 30/11/2020 – 04/12/2020
- Registration end date 2nd edition: 20/11/2020
- Price: 420,00 Euro
Essenia UETP is observing all the necessary public health measures in compliance with EU and Italian governments regulations to combat the spread of Covid-19. Our courses are thus transferred online in distance learning mode providing virtual mobility. We are preparing to resume in-class lessons, when the emergency will end.Tuition-fee and course duration change based on online course delivery method:
Online course Duration: 20 hours per 5 days, 4 hours per day, from Monday to Friday
Online course Fee: € 350,00