In order to respond to challenges posed by society and evolving needs of education and work sectors, schools need to modernize and internationalize their offer and open up to activities and opportunities at European level. Improving competences in European project planning, helps to get in touch with other European schools and organizations and share with them good practices. High-quality standard and promotion of lifelong training and learning for students and school staff is likewise essential.
Join the Erasmus+ Program represents a unique opportunity as well as an effective tool to empower schools toward modernizing and internationalizing their curriculum.
European Project Planning course provides useful information and tools for joining the Erasmus+ Program and benefit from funding opportunities for schools.
The course offers to school staff, either with or without experiences in European projects and partnerships framework, to acquire useful and practical tools, on how to approach to the funding application, and applying a project within the Erasmus+ Program.
Essenia UETP has an extensive experience in European projects and transnational mobility both in the design and then the management of such projects related to the KA1 and KA2 key-actions of the Erasmus+ Program. We have been awarded the VET Mobility Charter by the Italian NA Erasmus+ INAPP for the quality of our mobility services. Therefore, we offer specialized and qualified training on Erasmus+ framework, providing courses that respond to real needs of those who want to operate within the European programs.
- The Erasmus+ program
- The Erasmus+ Key Action 1: Learning Mobility for Individuals
- The Erasmus+ Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
- Project planning in the framework of Erasmus+ Key Action 1
- Project planning in the framework of Erasmus+ Key Action 2
Free time activity included: visit to Amalfi-coast
- Recipients: SHeadmasters, teachers and any other school staff
- Duration: 6 days
- Language: English/Italian
- Teaching methods: classroom lectures, group work, workshops
- Materials and technologies used: LIM, slide, tablet, pc, web
- Venue: Salerno, Italy
- Date: 1-6 April 2019 – 1-6 July 2019 – 30 September-5 October 2019
- Registration end date: 1 March- 1 June – 30 August
- Price: 420,00 Euro
If a schedule-change is needed, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will consider any participants request.