Dissemination and exploitation of results are a vital part of any project funded by the Erasmus+ Programme. A well-design dissemination plan is one of the award criteria in grant application. The dissemination plan will be focused on activities to disseminate the outcomes beyond the project. It is required the coordination and collaboration of dissemination activities between all partners involved. Moreover, it is an important tool in order to promote and support the EU vision. A proper dissemination and exploitation of project’s results also increase awareness about opportunities offered by Erasmus+ Programme, highlighting the European added value of activities supported by such framework.
Also the consortium benefits from this plan. Along with empowering the profile of the organisations involved, dissemination and exploitation activities often create new opportunities such as broaden the project and its results or enact new partnerships for the future.
The course provides participants with good practices, methods and tools related to dissemination and exploitation of results within a European project. Participants will acquire knowledge and competences useful to design and carry out effective dissemination and exploitation of results activities.
- The purpose of dissemination
- How to create a dissemination plan
- Dissemination, exploitation and communication methods
- Creation of Dissemination Material
Free time activity included: visit to Amalfi-coast
- Recipients: Headmasters, teachers and any other school staff
- Duration: 6 days
- Language: English
- Teaching methods: classroom lectures, group work, workshops
- Materials and technologies used: LIM, slide, tablet, pc, web
- Venue: Salerno, Italy
- Date: 29 April– 4 May 2019 – 22-27 July 2019 – 4-9 November 2019
- Registration end date: 29 March – 22 June – 4 October
- Price: 420,00 Euro
If a schedule-change is needed, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will consider any participants request.